We have been receiving various enquiries regarding cleaning handles, especially during the pandemic. Taking care of your handles do not require abrasive chemicals. We highly recommend cleaning the handles by just using a microfibre cloth with warm water and a small amount of cleaning liquid. Please be extra mindful when using hand sanitizer too as the harsh alcohol base can impact the finish.
All overlay Pulls need to be rebated into the top 1.5mm. This will prevent scratches from the above draws.
Our Warranty is for 12 months period but excludes the following.
Avoiding Damage to Handle Surface
To prevent damage to your handles when cleaning do not use:
- Cleaning agents containing soda, ammonia, acids or chlorides
- Cleaning agents containing descaling agents
- Abrasive cleaning agents e.g. powder cleaners and cream cleaners
- Solvent-based cleaning agents
- Stainless steel cleaners
- Dishwasher detergent
- Oven sprays
- Glass cleaning agents
- Hard Abrasive sponges and brushes e.g. pot scourers
- Dirt erasers
- Sharp metal scraper
Black Handles & Powdercoated Handles
Brushed Gold,Satin Black,Matt Black and including all other powder coated finishes
These handles are all classified as a soft metal finish. Deterioration is possible from the following:
- Scratches from keys rings etc
- Some climatic conditions i.e. direct sunlight can result in colour fading.
They are not recommended for high use areas. Like all handles only clean with damp cloth.
All dispatches are Monday to Friday only.
Dispatch by Freighting Companies
South Island 2-3 day delivery
Dispatch by Courier Companies
South Island 1-2 day delivery